Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome Spring

Spring has brought much joy. I know I have witnessed 24 springs, but this season I truly feel that I witnessed the full transition from winter to spring. I smelled the air, felt the sun, heard the birds, and saw the green buds. There is something reviving and challenging about change. So far, Travis and I have officially accepted a job in Lamar, CO (his home town), will most likely be buying house in August, my brother and close friend are now married, and I have almost been married a year. I have faced a lot of changes that at times were challenging but I truly feel revived.


Happy Easter! I have been playing around with artisan bread thanks to "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day". Last Easter a friend and I made Challah bread, and I was inspired to do it again this year. I know it is a Jewish holy bread, but it feels like Easter bread to me now. Travis was resistant to help me at first. He thought it might be girly and wanted to play video games, the save the world kind, instead. After he braided his first loaf, I could tell he was enjoying bread making.


Final product. Mmmm Mmmm good.
Wedding Day! The weather was wonderful and so were the bride and groom. I love Christian's suave face in this picture.




We partied it up at the Rice Eccles ball room just above the stadium. Abby and Chloe danced all night with the aunts. I even got Travis on the dance floor for a few turn a rounds.



Lips:)

Pics on the field.

Sisters.




Brother.
He's married. By time Travis and I had got married it had been 11 years since the Cox family had seen a marriage. Now, our family didn't make it 11 months before we had a wedding. Here's to Bethany and Amberly for keeping it within the 11 range, whatever that means. 


It's been almost a year since we have seen one another and we stilled showed up matchy matchy to the wedding. It was such a fun 12 hours with you Miss Nicole. I will come see you in NYC next.




So happy. Such a tender ceremony and fun wedding. I couldn't be happier for you Taryn Gale Hansen.




Reunited. 


Conference





You never know what you are going to get on the streets during conference. But, you do always know that you are going to be fed inspiring knowledge inside the conference center. We were given tickets from a good friend we have done work for. We got to sit in the 'red' section. It was a great experience and we got to share it with our friends Ryan and Meredith. We both realized this may be one of our last times attending conference because we will soon no longer be Utah residents.

This concludes my Spring to this point and time. Spring truly it reviving and so are many life moments. I am grateful for the ones Travis and I have had so far. 





No comments:

Post a Comment